I found Oaffi today. They create printed surface designs for fashion related industries including apparel, interior décor, paper products and all other designer goods. I'm inspired! Amazing work!
HAPPY 2016! It's been a while since I posted, sometimes we just get busy with life, but today is my birthday, so I made time to contemplate on life, rather than just rush through it... and I wanted to share these life lessons that challenged me today. I won't lie, I'm a bit bummed out because I'm not getting any younger, but these are good tips on how to live moving forward. They are written by Regina Brett . Universal lessons that are relatable to anyone who needs a little reminder (including myself) of what's important in life. Enjoy! 1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good . 2. When in doubt, just take the next small step . 3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. 4. Don't take yourself so seriously . No one else does. 5. Pay off your credit cards every month. 6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree . 7. Cry with someone . It's more healing than crying alone. 8. Save for re...
I'm enjoying my stay in Europe, though I started missing my home this week. I've had time to work on my latest illustrations, inspired by a flower in the Botanical Garden in Cluj-Napoca, RO. Copyright 2008 by Ramona Stalinescu.
Comments